Prevent harmful algae bloom
Phytoplankton curtains are used to prevent harmful algae bloom and jellyfish from contaminating fish farms
Phytoplankto barrier curtains and nets act as a barrier or fence around the fish farm to prevent harmful algae bloom and jellyfish from contaminating the fish being farmed. These curtains act as a shield around the pen to prevent phytoplankton.
- Prevents the spread of harmful algae bloom and jellyfish
- Reduces the need for antibioditcs and chemcial treatments
- Reduces the spread of sea lice larvae
- Made from permeable fabric to allow water to flow
- Can be hung from pen or a floatation device can be used (similar to silt curtains).